Friday, May 25, 2012

So I think I misnamed my blog. No, I know I did because creating flowers for weddings and special events is not work for me. It's my passion and one of my sources of happiness. It's my second baby, the first one being a lovely 3 year old boy named Matthew.   Whatever the name of my blog is, I wanted to create a space where I can give more background information on my floral designs, the events they are made for, and the people that are celebrating these special events.  I wanted a space to post pics I took with my phone when I'm on site setting up or step by step pics of my creations without having to wait for proofs from a professional photographer. So here we go, I finally took the first step of making my blog! Here's a sneak peak of my next post where I discuss my adventures in topiaries, terraniums and teacups.

No comments:

Post a Comment